Special Notice :
1. In the film OSMOSIS JONES, Bill Murray’s character mentions attending a chicken wing festival in buffalo, new York. It did not really exist at all the time, but people were so inspired by it that they started an Annual National Buffalo wing festival, which has now served over 4.6 million wings to nearly a million people since 2002.
2. Godwin’s law is an internet culture rule from the 90s that states the longer an online conversations continues, the more likely it is that someone or something will be compared to HITLER.
3. There is a full time job for defending our planet from aliens. NASA’s official title for this position is ‘planetary protection officer’, and its existed since after the US signed the outer space Treaty in 1967.the job involved keeping Earth and other planets safe from contaminates and it pays up to $187k.
4. The word ‘DUDE’ was first used in the 1800to mock men who were overly concerned with keeping up with the latest fashions. Basically, ‘dude’ were HIPESTERS.
5. The Webber Natural swimming pool in Minneapolis is the first chemical free, all natural swimming pull in the US. The public pool is self contained and uses plants and microbes from the nearby pond to keep the water clean.